Wednesday, October 23, 2013

What I Want For My Birthday

It may be a little childish, but somewhere in between turning 5 and 35 I developed a desire to make a list of things I want for my birthday! Before anyone gets too excited about the immaturity of this act, just a side note that of course what I really want most is just for my family and friends to be healthy and happy, for my business to succeed, for security and peace... yada yada yada. Now, on to my more materialistic side. I want...



Mint Smeg refrigerator
A trip to Paris or maybe another far away place...
Heroic Chief Blanket by Pendleton
A Brittany Spaniel
Dinner at Cleveland Heath
Cute orange tote
New polka dots sunnies
"Escape the ordinary" bangle 
A new housekeeper
Kinfolk Magazine
Tartine Bakery Cookbook
Pottery from Nelle Designs
Makeover/ New Makeup
Tic Tac Toe!
A day at the 4 Seasons Spa

Now I have just under 2 months to try and figure out how to get these things!


1 comment:

  1. A dinner at Cleveland-Heath has been on my wishlist for ages now, too! Go get it, girl! <3

    ReplyDelete