Monday, July 20, 2015

Popsicle Sticks On The Cover of Better Homes & Gardens!


It's a thrill and an honor to have our striped popsicle sticks on the home of August Better Homes & Gardens Magazine! I found out about 2 months ago that there was a chance our popsicle sticks might make the cover of Better Homes & Gardens, and I immediately said I wished I DIDN'T know, because I was going to be in such suspense until I saw it! What a dream come true for a small business owner. Maybe now I can finally be known for something other than being in the movie Dirty Dancing when I was 6 years old!

We started making our popsicle sticks last year, and stripes were the first design of popsicle stick we made. It is HOT in St. Louis is the Summer, and there's nothing we love more than something fruity and cool to keep us going, but of course plain popsicle sticks aren't good enough for us, the originators of stamped wooden utensils!  It was a natural extension of our product line. Our popsicle sticks are extra wide - because it's more fun to have more pattern!

Pick up some famous popsicle sticks in our shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment