Monday, July 21, 2014

Back to School Lunch Box Essentials


School starts early, so let's get on with the fun lunches! Last year we put together an idea board with some recipes, and this year we're back for more. We've gathered some of our favorite lunch box essentials (and maybe a few not-so-essential cute things).  And (bonus!) we also designed some adorable lunch box notes that you and your kiddos will love! You can download them all for free here. Just print, cut, and write a little something extra on the back if you're feeling up to it. Let's make this school year a really great one, okay?

psssst... we have a really fun "cute lunch" board over on Pinterest! xo

1 comment:

  1. I love these lunch ideas so much! I pack a lunch for work every day and this makes me want to up my game - especially the cute cookie cutters! I'm bookmarking you for future party supplies. Thanks so much for being a Blog Party sponsor. I finally got a chance to work through my stack of business cards and I wanted to say an official thank you. xo. Kelly

    ReplyDelete