Monday, December 23, 2013

Blogs and Businesses You Should Check Out!

In early November I put a call out on our Facebook page for businesses and individuals to let me know who they are. All people start somewhere, and sometimes they can use a little help getting their readership up. Also, isn't it fun to explore new blogs and businesses? You never know who is going to be the next big thing! In the spirit of discovery and sharing, I hope you'll check out the different businesses and bloggers listed below!


Image is from Amy Is The Party: read the blog, celebrate the holidays and get your party on. It's just a fun blog!


Pics And Patries has the greatest categories, including: cakes, cookies, ice cream, and pies. There is also salad, soups and more. Trust me, this one is worth bookmarking and following!

In New Jersey, Shore Cake Supply is both and arts and crafts space and bakery! Mmmmm.


This super adorable photo is brough to you by Veravanillapod. It is surely the Custest retro ice cream van in the UK!


My Paper Pinwheel has a lot of things I like to read in a blog, including sprinkles and lots of snail mail fun

A Delicate Gift  has tons of cute printables, and also lots of giveaways on their blog, including recently a $100 Etsy gift card!

Also on Etsy in the paper category: From Bushel And Peck Paper. My favorite design is their ICE CREAM custom work. I know I'll be buying some of their custom clip boards soon.

Knitted items and PDFs from Craftstruck are just really really pretty.

Twisted Thistle Designs is still working on their website, but for now you can follow them on Facebook and be ready for their new custom artwork for nursey and home as it's released.

Gray Star Designs is a letterpress and stationary design firm with a really gorgeous aesthetic. I am so happy owner Melissa contacted me. You will be too once you see her beautiful work and list of amazing resources. She sells in her store on Etsy too!

You just might fall over when you see Lil Fishy designs website. It is such a beautiful collection of children's. The kind of modern, clean collection I love to see.

In Australia, Fantasy Kids Party is a HUGE party supply store!

Strawberrymommycakes has recipes, DIYs, parties and a shop. It's well organized and really a great resource!

And the blog Small Fry is honestly one you should put in your normal rotation. They have great taste!


See original items from the Sugar Confetti Shop for your next party! Photo above is taken from their blog... it's a DIY for pom push pins, which I love!

Now for fun thinsgs in St. Louis!

I am newly obsessed with Bowbotics Men's and Kid's bowties, and hairbows.


Custard's 1st Stand is just so cool. It's a custard machine rental biz. That's right, you have a party, you rent a machine, and you have self serve. I'm doing it.

Fusion in Chesterfield mall should be your go-to for local handmade items, if it's isn't already. But it probably is because it's awesome, and so are you.

Heartland Revival, I love this description on their website: The Heartland may not always have the health trends of the coasts but we do have an abundance of heart. From farmers and local shops to the beauty of all four seasons, health is right outside our doors

Thank you for reading and participating in this list! Every store, website and brand listed here requested to be included in this list. I know I've discovered some wonderful new businesses and hope you have too!!


No comments:

Post a Comment