Friday, July 26, 2013

Meet Nicki!


What do you do for Sucre Shop?
I manage both Etsy and our own website by taking customers orders, filling those orders and helping customers with custom listings and other inquiries. I am also responsible for some shipping duties as well as training new employees and assigning them with specific things to do. 

What is your training? 
I graduated from Webster University in 2012 with a BFA in Graphic Design. I love design but also enjoy silkscreening, printmaking, painting, ceramics, photography and crafting.

If you were a cartoon character who would you be? 
If I were a cartoon character I would be Ralph Wiggum. There is no one cooler than Ralph! 

What your most exciting place to visit? 
I'm not sure about the most exciting place I visit, but my favorite place to escape to is Lake Eufalla, Oklahoma. 

What's your favorite thing about working at Sucre Shop?
My favorite thing about working here is that I get to work with awesome people while doing something creative and fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment