Monday, June 24, 2013

Meet Lilly!


We thought it would be fun to introduce some of the artists behind Sucre Shop!

Tell the world what you do at Sucre Shop.
I do everything. I manage the schedules, help with inventory, make thousands of utensils everyday. I keep people happy and make them smile!

If you were a utensil, what would you be?
I would be a fork because it's versatile and really handy overall. It's kinda sassy.

What's your favorite thing for dinner?
Homemade wontons with a pork, shrimp and spinach filling.

What about dessert?
Ice cream!

Tell us about your Etsy store!
I handpaint notebooks and illustrate animals on the notebooks. Soon I'm going to put my comics on there as well It's just another extension of me. I hopened up my Etsy business to show my creative side. I like having another creative outlet for myself, and having an Etsy store give me a push to believe in my work and expose my abilities to the world.

Follow Lilly on Instagram at Snorkeling Coconut
Visit her Etsy Store on TUMBLR and her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment